There are so many reasons to consider having a garage door installation project on your home. Maybe your old one is constantly malfunctioning and you are tired of the inconvenience and cost of having it repaired.
Perhaps it has simply been in use so long that it is beyond repair. In many cases it is due to the fact that you may be buying a new home that doesn’t have. Still other times it might be because someone has a low quality product and wants to upgrade.
Regardless of the specific reason that you may be interested in an installation, the professionals here at All Option Doors are always ready to help. Here are just a few of the services that we offer:
- Cable installation
- Safety sensors installation
- Remote replacement
- Spring repair
We provide many other installation, repair and maintenance services in addition to these. Simply contact us to find out more.
Serving Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia, Lacey, Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Tumwater, Lakebay, Orting, Yelm, Eatonville, Spanaway, McKenna, Bonney Lake, Graham, Steilacoom, Milton, and Dupont
Garage Door Installation in Spanaway, MA and the Surrounding Areas
At All Option Doors, we are dedicated to providing you with garage door installation that is both affordable and high quality. We have been in business for over 10 years, and our customers trust us because we always go above and beyond to make sure that they’re satisfied with their new garage doors.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Custom Design Garage Door Installation
- Roller Installation
- Opener Installation
- Spring Installation
Signs You Need a New Garage Door
If you have a garage door that’s falling apart, it’s probably time to get a new one. Here are some signs that the time has come:
- Your door is hard to close. If your garage door is hard to close and doesn’t stay closed, it may need to be adjusted or replaced. When a garage door doesn’t function properly, it’s not only frustrating—it can also be dangerous.
- You hear squeaking when the door opens or closes. If your garage door squeaks when it opens or closes, the hinges may be loose or broken. The same goes for excessive metallic grinding sounds that occur when the door is moving up and down.
- Your opener is broken. If your opener has stopped working entirely, it may need to be fixed or replaced entirely with a new one.
Contact Us to Get a Free Garage Door Estimate in Spanaway, MA
If you’re looking for a garage door expert in Spanaway, MA, we’ve got you covered. We know that all of our customers have different needs and preferences so we customize our services based on those specifications.
Call us today to request an estimate!